CV-Well is building its inaugural Executive Committee and Leadership Team!
CV-Well has launched with a team of leaders in place who are dedicated to forwarding its mission and helping its members achieve their professional goals. If you would like to be part of a team that values and practices
consider volunteering for one of the following Executive Committee or Specialty Committee roles:
- collaboration and teamwork within the DPG and the Academy, and with other health professionals
- respecting and honoring the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of all people
- utilizing innovation and creativity to solve problems and advance the profession
- supporting and challenging each other to strive for excellence
- cultivating a sense of belonging by providing members with a welcoming professional home
- fostering a culture of joy and playfulness,
If interested in an above mentioned position, please fill out this brief LEADERSHIP POSITION INTEREST FORM.
- Chair Elect
- Education Chair
- Communications Chair
- Nominating Committee
- Networking Events Director
- CV-Well Content Expert (Well-being)
- Symposium Director
- Social Media Director
- External Relationships Director
Ongoing volunteer opportunities will also become available for small and large projects on a rolling basis.
Volunteering offers a wide range of professional development opportunities including marketing your abilities, developing leadership and other skills, networking, mentoring, and being mentored. Volunteering can also enable you to make a difference, have influence, enhance your career, and support your colleagues. If you are interesting in volunteering for a project now or in the future, please tell us more about yourself and your interest HERE.
The groundwork for CV-Well was created by a team of passionate professionals who believe in the mission and vision of this DPG; don't miss the chance to contribute to building a foundation on which your DPG will thrive!