CV-Well is one of the largest dietetic practice groups of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Members work in diverse health arenas such as clinical settings, corporate well-being, community nutrition, private practice, research, education, and government.
Value of CV-Well Membership
CV-Well offers a wealth of benefits to members. Members work in diverse health arenas such as clinical settings, corporate well-being, community nutrition, private practice, research, education, and government.
Learning and Professional Development Opportunities
- Pathways, a quarterly, research and practice-based publication with CPE in every issue
- Archived editions of the SCAN Pulse peer-reviewed newsletter and the SCAN Wellness-CV Connection newsletter
- At least 8 per year on a variety of topics for members at all stages of their careers
- On-demand viewing 24/7/365
- FNCE® Spotlight Session
- CV-Well Virtual Workshop—Coming Spring 2022!
- Access to Natural Medicines Database for unbiased, scientific, clinical information on complementary, alternative, and integrative therapies
- Fact sheets for client education, marketing needs, and guidance on practice issues
- Network opportunities to develop professional skills and engage with your peers
- Leadership opportunities to contribute to your profession through volunteering
- Member directory to enhance job search and networking
- Influence public policy and advocate for reimbursement
- Online discussion forum for questions about practice, research, public policy, and other hot topics
- Social media connections
- CV-Well Book Club (quarterly)
- CV-Well Member Spotlight events year-round
- CV-Well events at FNCE®