Why should you join CV-Well? CV-Well is one of the largest dietetic practice groups of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, with over 3,900 members. CV-Well members work in diverse health arenas such as clinical settings, corporate well-being, community nutrition, private practice, research, education, and government.
Value of CV-Well Membership
What can CV-Well offer you? CV-Well offers a wealth of benefits to members:
Learning and Professional Development Opportunities
- Pathways, a quarterly, research and practice-based publication (first issue coming in November 2021)
- In each issue, you’ll find at least one article that unpacks current research and one article that puts that research into practice, combining for 1 CPE unit. In addition, you’ll find regular columns on policy/advocacy, diversity and inclusion, members in the spotlight, and more.
- Archived editions of the SCAN Pulse peer-reviewed newsletter and the SCAN Wellness-CV Connection newsletter – Download a free copy here
- At least 8 per year on a variety of topics for members at all stages of their careers
- On-demand viewing 24/7/365
- FNCE® Spotlight Session
- CV-Well Virtual Workshop—Coming Spring 2022!
- Access to Natural Medicines Database for unbiased, scientific, clinical information on complementary, alternative, and integrative therapies
- Access to EBSCO Databases, which contains over 10,000 journals and magazines in a wide array of content ranging from nutrition, well-being, diet, etc.
- Fact sheets for client education, marketing needs, and guidance on practice issues - Download a free fact sheet here
- Network opportunities to develop professional skills and engage with your peers
- Leadership opportunities to contribute to your profession through volunteering
- Member directory of over 3,900 members to enhance job search and networking
- Influence public policy and advocate for reimbursement
- CV-Well is working on a program to promote field dietetics to high school students from underrepresented groups
- Ambassador program coming soon!